<a target='_blank' href="http://www.unseen-music.com" rel="nofollow">www.unseen-music.com</a>
Goldmund is an alias of <a target='_blank' href="http://www.last.fm/music/Keith+Kenniff" class="bbcode_artist">Keith Kenniff</a> aka <a target='_blank' href="http://www.last.fm/music/Helios" class="bbcode_artist">Helios</a> and <a target='_blank' href="http://www.last.fm/music/Mint+Julep" class="bbcode_artist">Mint Julep</a>. In 2010 he began the record label Unseen.
Goldmund's music has been featured on programs for NPR, the BBC, and can be heard in a number of documentaries and films, including Harmony Korine's film 'Mister Lonely' and a trailer for the film "Revolutionary Road". It has also been featured in commercials for clients such as Honda, MTV, Canon, T Mobile, American Express, Audi, Levi's, AEG, Doctors Without Borders, Vinamilk, and Christie's.
* Two Point Discrimination (2007)
* The Malady of Elegance (2008)
* Live At The Triple Door (Digital only release.) (2010)
* Corduroy Road (Remastered. Digital only release.) (2010)
* Heart of High Places (Remastered with bonus track. Digital only release.) (2010)
* Famous Places (2010)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.